BMS Warehouse Gym Ltd, also described below as 'BMS Warehouse Gym' or the 'Gym' require all customers to accept the following Wavier & Release of Liability before using the facilities or services they provide:
By agreeing to the following, You are intending to be legally bound, and recognise the danger involved in physical exercise and you agree as follows:
- In consideration for the services rendered by at BMS Warehouse Gym of a personal physical-fitness use for my benefit.
- I agree to waive any rights, claims, or damages for injuries that occur as a result of my participation in said fitness / nutrition program, gym use, gym classes or online classes .
- I agree to disclose any physical limitations, disabilities, ailments, or impairments that may affect my ability to participate in said activity. I will not participate without medical clearance from my General Practioner if my condition may be aggravated by exercise.
- I understand that BMS Warehouse Gym is a fitness company and not a medical doctor, and that they will, in fact, be relying on my representation and disclosures regarding health and physical condition.
- I also do not hold the aforementioned institution liable for any personal injuries, bodily injuries, or property damage while going to and from the aforementioned property.
Membership Terms & Conditions
- All of the membership rules contained herein apply equally to members, class pack members, temporary members, PAYG and free classes members alike.
- Members of the Gym are bound, as a condition of membership, to comply with the rules set out below. This is to ensure that the facilities are properly and safely used and that all members have full advantage of them without interfering with the enjoyment of others.
- Memberships at BMS Warehouse Gym are subscriptions. If cancelled, your membership status is removed automatically. Membership subscriptions should only be cancelled on the last day of your membership term. Any membership that auto-renews on it's due date will not be refunded after the transaction has been processed.
- Clients with BMS class packs must book the relevant class and time slot in order to guarantee access to that class.
- Please also remember to cancel if not attending in order to free a space for people on a wait-list. Cancelations can be done in "My Account" section of BMS Warehouse Gym Website. Request a refund by emailing email@example.com
- Refunds will not be given for cancelations inside 12 hrs before the event start time.
- Refunds will not be given after the event has passed or renewal date has passed.
- Double bookings will receive a credit only and no refund will be given due to stripe fees incurred.
- All membership types are Non-Transferable and Non-Refundable.
- Memberships may not be shared.
- All members must be over 16 to use facilities and services provided at BMS Warehouse Gym without parental consent. Parents may sign a consent form for their children under 16 years old, to use the gym or enter group classes. By doing so they agree to indemnify and hold harmless BMS Warehouse Gym and it's staff or owners or third party workers from any liability arising as a result of injury or fatality to their child.
- Membership may be renewed on payment of the prevailing fee and in accordance with the terms and conditions then in force.
- By joining the gym, members automatically accept and agree to be bound by these conditions of membership.
- The Gym may withdraw use of all or part of the Gym for the purpose of undertaking maintenance work or any other
work considered necessary for a maximum period of seven working days.
- All members must scan their barcode for access to the facilities on each visit to the Gym.
- All gym members must book an appointment to attend through the BMS Warehouse Gym website booking facility.
- Entry will only be permitted to those with a valid membership, in date and in credit and agreeing to terms and conditions of entry.
- As a member you agree to comply with the rules of the Gym with regards to use of the facilities, opening hours and your conduct. The Gym may make reasonable changes to these rules, from time to time, provided the Gym gives advance notice of these changes.
- You may, at your own discretion and expense, obtain personal insurance for loss, injury or damage that you might
sustain arising from use of the Gym. You exercise at your own discretion and accept any injury or illness brought on by exercise is your own responsibility.
- Members wishing to report accidents, incidents, or problems with services at the gym should contact the staff member on duty or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2hrs.
- In the event of a breach of membership rules and regulations the Gym reserves the right of admission and may reserve the right to require any member or PAYG to leave the premises. Any member/ PAYG/free found in breach of rules or committing an illegal act, including theft, will be asked to permanently leave the Gym without a refund.
- Shelves are provided for the use of members and PAYG. Items are strictly left at the members own risk.
- The Gym reserves the right to vary the opening hours as considered necessary for the proper operation of the centre and to adhere to public health requirements.
- Throughout the course of your membership with the Gym, regular health and medical screening should be sought from your General Practitioner.
- Before using the fitness facilities, you should go through a basic introductory session with one of the staff, followed by further sessions if required to ensure that you understand the equipment and adopt a safe training regime. Please see a member of staff prior to commencing any exercise.
- It is necessary that all facility users wear appropriate, clean attire and foot wear when using the studio and gym.
- If you feel dizzy, faint, unwell or feel any unusual pain then you must stop exercising and inform a member of staff
- Members cannot train in the Gym without a hand towel. In the interest of hygiene members must wipe down each piece of equipment after use.
- Class Members and PAYG users are to advise the instructor of any injuries, pains or concerns prior to the class starting.
Payment Terms & Conditions
Memberships, courses and classes must be paid in full prior to the use of service. Services not cancelled within the 2 hr commencement time-limit will be charged accordingly.
Memberships are subscription based and refunds are not given once payments are made. Members have the facility to cancel at any time through their account page on BMS Warehouse Gym website.
Membership freezes are not given.
Refunds due to members contracting COVID 19 are not given.
All of the membership rules contained herein apply equally to members, class members, PAYG users.
- Please always be courteous to staff and other members while using our facilities.
- Dress appropriately. Make sure clothing and footwear are clean and correct for exercise.
- Bags are not permitted on the floor. Please use shelves provided.
- Please do not drop or throw weights.
- Please ask a staff member or fellow gym client if you need a "spotter". It's always better to be safe than sorry.
- Always allow other members to "work in" between your sets on a machine or bench.
- Please always return weights, plates, bars and dumbbells to the correct place after use.
- Please use the cleaning stations provided and wipe down machines & benches after use. Only lift what you can, when you can.
- Excessive noise will not be tolerated. Please be considerate of our neighbouring businesses.
Individuals not adhering to these rules may be asked to leave.
- BMS Class Rules
All classes are subject to alteration & on a first come, first served basis.
- Bookings can be made using the www.bmswarehousegym.ie or at BMS reception. Telephone, email, or social media bookings cannot be taken. Members must pre-book to attend a class.
- Class timetables & instructors are subject to change from time to time. Notice will not be provided.
- Bookings can be made in advance in line with the current timetable. Check the availabilty on the BMS Warehouse Gym website.
- Classes book up quickly, so advanced booking is advised.
- Members must cancel their space if unable to attend. Penalties apply if not.